SwagScape659
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply For Staff

3 posters

Go down

Apply For Staff Empty Apply For Staff

Post  Michael Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:56 am

Now. First off i'd like to say that SwagScape 317 is a new server as of today (3/11/12).
We are going to start off with good staff members who are loyal to their job and keep the server fun for all the players. We arent going to accept any applications from anyone who are complete assholes. Sorry if it sounds rude. But we want staff members who are nice and very friendly. Enough said there, now to continue.

When you submit your application, we dont want some sloppy short and horribly typed application.

We want to see a clean, well written, very informational , and HONEST application.

If your application is clean,well written,very informational, and honest. Then Pav and I will review the application and decide if you are staff material or not. If we do not accept you. We dont want you whining, that will just ruin the chances of you maybe having the spot sometime in the future.
We hope we get ALOT of applications and we look forward to meeting all the new staff members soon!

~Michael
Michael
Michael
Royalty
Royalty

https://swagscape659.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Empty My Application. :)

Post  josker Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 am

my name is josker, ingames its josker and on forums its josker. Im a very outgoing person. I been playing on runescape private servers alot, iv'e been mod on about 4-6differant servers, very good guy to get along with. o know how to advertise , and im always online so i can keep the server from scamming/duping ect!! , well thats my application i hope you like it. :0

josker
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Empty Application

Post  that guy Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi my names matt or That guy in game. I have had a lot experience in staff field i've owned 3 servers and been promoted to administrator in 2 servers. I have the experience i will keep your server in check i will enforce rules and live up to your expectations. You can count on me just message me and ill be their.
-Thanks Matt

that guy

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Empty Re: Apply For Staff

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down