SwagScape659
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon's Global Moderator (forum+ingame) or Programmer Application

Go down

Brandon's Global Moderator (forum+ingame) or Programmer Application Empty Brandon's Global Moderator (forum+ingame) or Programmer Application

Post  Brandonn Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Requirements:
You have been playing on this server for over a day.
You have over 10 non spam posts on the forums.

Irl Name: Brandon Elghazali

Languages: French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Latin, Dutch.

If sin²x = d²-cos²x , then d = 1 or -1

Irl Pic: Not avaliable

How long have you been playing SuperSwagScape? Few hours now.

How many hours are you on daily at average? i am going to be on for 10+ hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator or programmer on SuperSwagScape?: I feel that i myself would make a good moderator or programmer on the new server SuperSwagScape because as you can see we just started we are missing a lot of things. Even if were doing ok right now, i feel with my help, we can do the best we can as a server together. I feel if im allowed to join the staff team i can code and web design for us and speed us up to 50+ players! I think i would be the best for the job as im an expert coder and web designer (almost web designer). I feel with my help, SuperSwagScape can be #1 and everyone will be playing and the server will be filled with donations. I want to become a moderator or Programmer to make SuperSwagScape the best server with alot of benefits and fun things to do ingame like nex. Also, i am willing to help 24/7, im almost never afk, i'm on the forums almost 24/7, etc. I hope with my help we can continue on the road to success.

Why would you make a good mod or programmer on SuperSwagScape?: I would make a good moderator or Programmer on SuperSwagScape because i am an expert coder and soon web designer. With my help we can be #1. And i can see were on the road to success and with my help, we can go faster through that road and become an awesome server filled with donations, players, benefits, and customized items. I feel if im let into the staff team of SuperSwagScape, we will be an amazing server! I will not let you down. + I am never afk and im on the forums almost all day. I love to help people. I like to try my best. I don't back down. I feel i'm perfect for the job, along with i'm great with grammar which makes us seem more professional.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? Yes, i used to own a server but i shut it down, i was mod on a server before but they shut it down cause people didnt "donate" to him. And i was a co owner of a rsps and head admin. :3

Are you willing to help players?: Yes, all day everyday, 24/7 whenever i'm online.

What is it you like about SuperSwagScape?: I like the effort. I like how we are a nice 659 with GE, spawn, perfected and flawless switching/pking. I like the detail put in to the server as well. Detail such as the home, the starter, and the Dungoneering master cape having a lot of detail put into it. I like the players, so far nobody has trolled or flamed me yet and i hope it stays like that. Finally, i like the awesome owners. The owners of SuperSwagScape are by far cool, kind, and smart and good coders. I hope we grow big someday. Smile

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules: Well if its a small rule a warning, if it continues a ban, if it continues either a longer ban or an ip ban Sad.

Have you got a Youtube account? (If you have one, post it here): Brandon Elghazali

Do you understand that getting votes in a corrupt way (for example: buying votes or making multiple accounts to vote) will result in an forum account ban? Yes i understand 100% all though this will not happen as i am kind, smart, loyal, honest and trusted. Very Happy[b]

Thank-you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, Please vote what you think and reply below.

-Brandon Very Happy
Brandonn
Brandonn

Back to top Go down